- Book talk with Anu Partaken, the author of The Nordic Theory of Everything: In Search of a Better Life
- Monday 24 October, 1:50pm–3:25pm
- St John’s University, D’Angelo Center, Queens Campus, Room 407
- Visit website
- Download the poster
While the American Dream is coming of age, the international community has witnessed the popularization of the Nordic Dream. Tectonic shifts are taking place regarding the negotiation of well-being and happiness on a global scale.
Join Anu Partanen, the author of the Nordic Theory of Everything, for a conversation on Nordic experiences of searching for a good life.
- Kai Sauer, Ambassador, Permanent Mission of Finland to the United Nations
- Simon Møller, Ph.D., Senior Vice Provost Professor of Biological Sciences
- Michael Sampson, Ph.D., Dean of the School of Education
- Joan Tropnas, Ph.D., Chair, Division of Social Sciences Associate Professor and Director of the Health and Human Services
- Jaana Rehnstrom, MD, Executive Director of Kota Project