- Application due: June 15 2014
- Strategy and Policy Fellows grant competition to support young scholars and policy thinkers
- The Foundation will award at least three research grants of $60,000 each
- Applicants must be an employee or affiliate of either an academic institution or think tank
- For more information regarding the application procedure, please email: [email protected]
The Smith Richardson Foundation is pleased to announce its annual Strategy and Policy Fellows grant competition to support young scholars and policy thinkers on American foreign policy, international relations, international security, military policy, and diplomatic and military history.
The purpose of the program is to strengthen the U.S. community of scholars and researchers conducting policy analysis in these fields.
The Foundation will award at least three research grants of $60,000 each to enable the recipients to research and write a book. Within the academic community, this program supports junior or adjunct faculty, research associates, and post-docs who are engaged in policy-relevant research and writing. Within the think tank community, the program supports members of the rising generation of policy thinkers who are focused on U.S. strategic and foreign policy issues.
Applicants must be an employee or affiliate of either an academic institution or a think tank.
The deadline is June 15, 2014.
For information regarding the application procedure and the required proposal format, please e-mail:
Smith Richardson Foundation, Inc.
60 Jesup Road
Westport, CT 06880