- The UNESCO-Hamdan bin Rashid Al-Maktoum Prize recognizes outstanding practice and performance in enhancing the effectiveness of teachers
- Applicants must request to be nominated or have a nominating organization put forward a candidate interdependently; there can be no self-nominations
- Nominations may be written in French or English
- Deadline for nominations is 31 October 2015
- For more details visit the website or click hear for the application guide
The fourth edition of the UNESCO-Hamdan bin Rashid Al-Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers has opened the call for nominations.
The prize is awarded every two years and it recognizes initiatives that contribute to improving educational practices around the world, with priority given to developing countries and to marginalized and disadvantaged communities.
The Prize of $300 000 will be divided between three winners.
Candidates may be individuals representing institutions or organizations; international or national governmental or non-governmental organizations (NGOs); educational or research institutions and local/national/regional communities.
Deadline for nomination is October 31, 2015
Nominations (in English or French only) should be sent to the Secretariat by post or email.
Email: [email protected]
UNESCO-Hamdan Prize Secretariat
Division for Teaching, Learning and Content
Section for Learning and Teachers
7 place de Fontenoy
75352 Paris 07 SP, France