Registration and Cancellation Policies
Please read carefully
In order to establish a clear set of expectations regarding registrations and cancellations—especially cancellations by Workshop Panel presenters who have been accepted and allotted space in one of our Panels—please see the guidelines below. Late cancellations do cause significant problems for Panel organization and coherence, as well as incurred costs for rooms, and may have taken a space from another potential applicant.
- All Workshop Panel paper presenters must register and pay the appropriate registration fees by April 14, 2017 to confirm their placement on the program. If you are unable to register by this date contact Brenda Burns at [email protected] Otherwise after this date, if you have not registered your paper will be removed from the program.
- Individuals who wish to attend the Annual Meeting, but who are not giving presentations, may register at any time.
- If a registrant is unable to attend for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the ACUNS Secretariat, someone else from the same institute/organisation without additional cost.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer her/his place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled on or before May 4, 2017 will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled after May 4, 2017, but on/before May 31, 2016 will receive a 50% refund.
- Registrations cancelled after May 31, 2017 cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations from Workshop participants made after a failed visa application will be refunded 75% of the registration fee. In this event, the paper will still be published on the ACUNS website. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days before the Annual Meeting starts for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
- Cancellations from non-Workshop participants after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of $20 US dollars per participant registered.